At times, I work at a Café. Most of the time, I work at home.
(For now, I have work. Even if it's really not a "real" job, I'd work on something and make it look important, praying perhaps it'd be important some day:P)
One thing that makes me sleep in is the weather and the dimmed sunlight that comes with a rainy day, like today. When it is sulky and gloomy, I sleep in till noon and begin to work pretty late from noon till mid-night. Yet, the quality of sleep is never good; I merely snooze in, feeling sluggish and reluctant.
This year, without a significant sign of green or bloom, Spring arrives. Daylight saving has begun for weeks now and I sleep less and less; not because of work, but insomnia and aging metabolism, I suppose.
One tip to spike my spirit of working, therefore, is to dress up in the morning and then start my work with a cup of coffee. Let's play the game of make-believe, pretending we are going into "the office" today. (Plus, it is Thursday so we are really going to The Office at eight, hurray!) So I flip and fumble in racks and hangers, trying to find the right outfit to perk up my spirit: a floral skirt with warm color scheme, a pale pink cardigan, subdued-emerald green tank top, my adorable Burberry and little red ballet flats.
Work away, girl in a springing mood!
Thus I cheer myself.