29 June 2007

Si-lence et moi

Lence m'a dit, il est trés triste; il est toujour du seul et il est fatiqué d'être seul.

Cette tristesse n'est pas s'éclipser jusqua l'émergence de Si.

Then they found peach in each other.

They are both about my age.

Initially, we were very different in the way we were.

Perhaps it was time that changed us.

It was probably what they say about magnetic field that connect and change those who have spent a long time together.

They have been those two that accompanied me through hard time.

Whenever I am helpless, desperate and destitute, they appear.

More than my best friends; they are what people consider gold.

Yet, three is the odd number.

Once we are forced to take side with one another and break into groups,
one of us, or all of us, would become a single digit, sole number, exemplify solitude.

Compared to the fact that the more you speaks, the more slip-of-tongues and mistakes you might make,

I'd rather hold onto my quiet happiness and be a content meek low-profile

and I am glad to find both

Si

and

Lence

agree with me.