These are your numbers.
This is how I am going to remember you by.
The distance, the gap, the discrepancy, dates, words, visits, dinner, frequency of your voice, and time.
I changed my mind for the locale because I did not want to dine alone. for once. Didn't tell you that I was afraid to walk home alone after dark.
There, my dearest, you should have perceived my selfishness. You, have been the last jigsaw on the puzzle. And now the completion tagged along a sense of loss and disappointment somehow. Meaning I might have nothing to look forward to.
Coated with layers of sunscreen, nonetheless, I still felt the burn. The rash from the previous breakdown were still there, under the coating. I am turning gray as you are ready for your fray.
Now you see me, and now you don't. That's the way of my self-protection.
Je pars sans toi, c'est décidé. Comme cela, j'espère de te protéger aussi.
Legend has it the thornbirds which are usually quiet and passive sing their best before their death. I could not explain for my trains of thoughts, but I simply made up my mind on the day I finished the project.
Between us, there are codes. A protective coat of codes over the mystery. I made it difficult. I have been inclining to make things difficult because I am a difficult person you simply don't understand.
Keep chasing after something, gaining something, quitting something, forsaking whatever obtained and then starting over from scratch.
You were as considerate as you ever be. No excessive comments, nor questions. And I appreciate it. All along.
Basic survival language skills: where, what, who, when and how. What really matter are the residues concerning you in my hippocampus.
There you were standing on the platform of the third pillar. I waved at you from the angle of seventy-five degree from the horizon at the entrance. One step forward, I could have fallen on the perpendicular line, toward your direction. That was tempting. For a moment, I was dazzled as I still felt your fine hair in my hand. But then I came to myself and made the turn, marched on, moving toward the other perpendicular corner where we passed just a while ago. I found myself sobbing at the stop sign in the intersection where there was no one at sight. Three blocks away, there was my destination, completion of the horizon, on the other end. There I pictured the storyline rest in peace, at the two dimensional horizontal line.
You were as considerate as you ever be. No excessive comments, nor questions. And I appreciate it. All along.
Basic survival language skills: where, what, who, when and how. What really matter are the residues concerning you in my hippocampus.
There you were standing on the platform of the third pillar. I waved at you from the angle of seventy-five degree from the horizon at the entrance. One step forward, I could have fallen on the perpendicular line, toward your direction. That was tempting. For a moment, I was dazzled as I still felt your fine hair in my hand. But then I came to myself and made the turn, marched on, moving toward the other perpendicular corner where we passed just a while ago. I found myself sobbing at the stop sign in the intersection where there was no one at sight. Three blocks away, there was my destination, completion of the horizon, on the other end. There I pictured the storyline rest in peace, at the two dimensional horizontal line.
Sunset, perfect time to bid you farewell, perfect time to disguise my sorrow.
Je te remercie, the gold Sun that once rayed out on my melancholy and desolation.
"I've got wild staring eyes and I've got a strong urge to fly, but I've got nowhere to fly to..."