11 March 2010

bon goût

Deep down, I am a player.
Word game, mind game, mentalist, manipulative.
Things happen for a reason.
In the French class, my young classmates and I played mouche dans l'oreille.
We laughed, we guessed, we made fun of each other and we took turn to be la tête de la mouche.
We had fun.
It was like this occasion, you'd see me smile from ear to ear.
I bid Jenelle goodbye, the good days are gone.

There are comps and work ahead of me.
I am happy; in the meantime, I reminisce about those golden days with laughter.
I wished Don a happy birthday, but then I was upset when I learnt th
at Byme took my picture without telling me. Connard, I loathe religious bigots and stupid sheep.
The geese return with cheerful summons to their companions.
So I come back with a bright smile.
If only we could skip spring and have summer in a snap,
I'd jump into your arms and peck a million kisses on your cheeks;
I'd tell you how much I miss you and that I do love you.
Coco stood there with her gorgeous look ever.
"Have a great weekend!" She shouted out and waved at me.

I know I don't have much time left on earth.
I know I have to be happy.

À cause de toi, chèri, j'ai repris goût à la vie .