
I bugged Julian to let me tag along with him to school, just to feel the fleet of snow on my face. We walked along towad the Pace stop and transferred to CTA. I was excited and thrilled all over, for the first "live" experience with flying snow flakes. In other words, what is used to be past tense or static is now becoming a present continuous tense, and I am alive and kicking to see this.
It landed on the verge of my windowsill: it was hexagon! I grabbed my camera, wanting to get an even close look, but before I realized that I could not open the window with a snap and that I need better lens to capture the shot, it was gone.
Being all wrapped up with heavy coat, mask and the designer dorky woolen hat, I dragged along the body with this cold and headache. All the way, I was facinated with the snow floating in the air and flickering into my nose and eyes. The scene was what I was familiar with of all time, and yet something that I had dreamed of throwing myself into all these years.
Outside, the wind still blows chilly; inside, my heart slowing simmer with this smile wearing on my cheek upon every thought of the gentle touch of the flakes carassing my barely exposed skin.