Hey
If you think all women take being picked up as
a compliment, let me tell you that you are wrong.
You spat out the words of cliche pick-up lines
I didn't catch what you intended to do to me
until the fourth line,
"Are you an English native? You look so tall;
I don't believe I've seen such a tall and beautiful gal
here, ever..."
The fifth...
"So....what do you do?"
"What is it to do with you?" I sniggered within.
You started to fish, with a closer study on my face, the way I dressed
and the way I arranged my hair
Then I denied every answer of yours with my little smile
As I revealed to you what I have been doing
You stood there with a stun and a sense of disbelief
Oh, how I enjoyed the vanity of the serene power
and how I was flattered by your expression and exclamation
with a dropping jaw
while I fluttered my eyelashes and moved away