All he ever wanted is love
what he ever got is desertion and forsaken
they think another hope can solve
the anxiety that has become a burden
It is alienation we are dealing with
or dereliction the victims are suffering from
He is the only one experiencing how love hurts
They thought they are pioneering in the cutting-edge invention
He begs his whole life for being loved but fails
They kept piling up and refining their creation
It is love that blinds him, strangles him, traps him
or that faith in becoming human may salvage him
that strengthen his belief in love
All I ever want is your love and affection
But what you gave me is indifference and abandonment
You claimed loving me dearly
whereas nurishing your other blood
without hesitaiton, reservation
as if I were not your flesh and blood
as if I were made of metal and fiber
hanging on the last hope and the last straw
I don't know where I am to go
and how long I am to hold on to
this devestating frustration