Shall I join you and finish this game?
Or I should face the music and the way you see me?
As you laid your hands on her shoulder
my heart twisted
As you left briefly for a break
I wondered what was in your mind
As you led me by my forearm
I let you led me on then released me
I don't want to give in and yield to your pretense
Am I the showpiece for you
Am I the stimulus for your other candidates?
Am I the playmate for you in your free time?
Or am I the draught that you think you may sneak in through?
Perhaps I've overestimated you?
Or I've underestimated myself?
When I raise to see teh faulse star-lit sky above me
when everything becomes clear to me as I am left alone
I can't help smiling and turning every word from you
into pieces, cast into the air
and later becomes part of the star stickers
the aura, the shiny neon effect
assure me of the strong contrast between
the falsity and reality
Behind the contrast, I see a consolation
derived from both...
And yet, sincerely that is hard to find
silently waits for me and stands by me of all time;
it's just that I didn't realize there are the eyes
full of passion, full of honesty and full of affection
that have been there since a long long time ago
Even when I am here parteing with you, with this
the flirtation and the unrelieable (perhaps false) companionship
his eyes, his support and his patience await there
in the corner
And our game, the ambiguous and dilemmatic attitude
with which we play the game, we cast the dice,
as I realize,
is not what I want at all,
is the last thing I need.