03 December 2003

FAULSE SISTERHOOD

For once, I took our friendship sincerely and seriously.
 And what I have found is,
I am treated like a fool, who has taken what happened between us 
over seriously.
 You are shadows of each other.
 You are parrots of each other.
 And worst of all, you don't know what have caught you.
 When we are challenged, you two take what looks good and never consider
how i feel.
 When I told you what I need, you two pretended that you didn't hear me.
 When you told me what to do, I did my best to collaborate...
Until I realized that what I have been telling you are nothing but
bullshit to you.
We made fun of what came to us.
 We made fun of what we have been through. 
And yet,
behind the joking and laughing,
there was my wound
where I felt the pain caused by 
that salt you have spilled.
Then I realized this false sisterhood that had bound me,
is nothing but an insincere commitment, which makes you seem
to be more like fair-weather-friends to me.