Je suis à bout. Je suis la, au point de rupture. Qu'il est point de non-retour ou qu'il est point de départ, je sais où je me tenir debout et je te vois, je le sentais venir.
21 October 2003
GOODBYE
It's too late.
I've lost my battlefield.
I had my chance there but I lost it.
See the wounds on me?
They came from the errows from Cupid;
They became permanent mark of failure and sarrow.
You treated me like a leech
Take a look at yourself
You knew how the kid within you have done
The salt melted me
The fire burned me
I was in the dark
I have no idea how bad I was hurt
Now that you left me motionless
in this void nothingness blank swamp
My body withers and silently shriek within
Is this a vengeance on me?
For my being too close to you?
For being parasitic?
Am I getting too close to your core?
Did I ever get into your heart?
Am I being parasitic?
Am I the one all the blame should be attached to?
Nothing matters now
Now that my shrunkened body has become a dot.
Let it be a period, notre fin de la siecle,
la fin de moi, et de la roman.