23 February 2010

Nightmare



Corpse and forsaken baggages.

I was ten, going for a field trip. Dad somewhat kept
me for a while. I tried to catch the bus outside, but only to find that it's gone. I had no choice but to board another one, on which there's no one that I knew.

Eventually when I arrived the destination, I looked what I look today. Because I missed the connecting, I had to take a taxi.

The taxi driver drove me to a place. When i got out of the taxi, he demanded 600 USD. I didn't have that money, and I knew it's not possible it's so costly, judging from the distance. I threatened him that I'd file in complaint. He was afraid that i'd tell him off, so he crawled to the back seat and tried to assault me. I got scared and managed to got out of the taxi. There were some people around, but nobody actually stopped to help. When I realized that no one in sight was willing to help out, by then the cabbie drove off and I forgot that all my belongings were still in the trunk. I chased him for a block or two till I got exhausted. I fell to the ground and started to weep.

You said I might be chasing one thing after another.

For what, I don't know. But I do wish I don't get discouraged and frustrated that easily.

I wish that I could lead a good life. At least for these five years ahead of me.

And I wish I do not need to bear any bereavement, any death of good people that I know of.

Any more.