Je suis à bout. Je suis la, au point de rupture. Qu'il est point de non-retour ou qu'il est point de départ, je sais où je me tenir debout et je te vois, je le sentais venir.
27 February 2008
Scruffy men are so in!
Jonathan Coulton performs "Still Alive" in Rock Band from Joy Stiq on Vimeo.
My beloved ones all know that I am totally vulnerable to scruffy man with shaggy hair and a temperament of artistic geek/hippie, such as Jonathan Coulton and Adrian Grenier. Gosh, how I wish that I could be as cute as Veronica Belmont who rocks at playing guitar hero/rock band (in the video) but sounds funny in the French episode.
-----------------------
I found myself turning to be more and more homey and nerdy these days. The chi is flowing all right and I tend to live my days pretty relaxed and care-free. Somehow, deep down, I know that I need to gather myself and direct all these energy into a more productive project. (Believe it or not, the past three days I've been swamped with all the debates and fires and backfires between that plagiarism/mottage/pastische case of literary contest. I followed all various threads of comments and discussions until I got sick of them. Then I left and grasped something quick to bite.
Something's got to change.
Perhaps I should get my nose or cartilage pierced or tattoo, watch more games or write more crapy stuff. My essay over the topic of Camera Lucida is yet written and I probably should mull over Foo Foo's genuine response upon my questions regarding photography.
I am glad that Spring is coming. Snow's good, but we've got too much this winter. Once the weather lets up, I really need to head out and get my camera rolling.
About this crush on scruffy men, I just can't explain it. It's flummoxing and I have lost my verbal capacity gradually. I found this easy breezy life style is now nibbling my life away and make me giddy from time to time.
"need to get a grip..." murmuring and chewing over things scrambled up in my head.