Reading, The Simpsons, more stories and web-surfing.
(Yeah, I know I am sorta Otaku-oriented, but that is me.)
Reading:
The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf
The Sad and Glamorous Childhood by Shu-Wen Hu
The Simpsons:
warm-up --> Moe's Tavern Prank Phone Calls
then a bit of fun--> create my own Simpsons avatar
finally --> Lake Theatre, here I come
Stories sharing and writing:
well, right now I don't plan to talk about or write about or report on this here, especially when I have just been juxed of some serious discussion on certain ideas of movies and cultural study issue, by some freaking b***h.
Surfing, browsing and other didly squat:
Worst city name
Lisa's Find it
Sudoku mania
Psychology and Humour
Inspiring news
The deceiving "art" of Makeup
Think you know the art of html? Think again!