18 August 2007

Looking forward to...1


Autumn and winter.
I love snow and I love to dip myself in pure white pileups of flakes.
But before winter comes, I have to find a new way of living, a new piece of moi, and
accomplish plenty new lists of todos.

But for now, my friends, let me share with you the wish list for my mind and my eyes.



On my wish list:
-The Jane Austen Book Club by Robin Swicord
(aside from the cast such as Kathy Baker, I am curious how Austen's fictions would be related to these women and their lives, interweaving with the encountering of some cute guys.)
-Lust, Caution by Ang Lee
(a sneak "peek"/"hear" at the soundtrack of this one then I fell for it...)
-Efter brylluppet by Susanne Bier
(did I ever mention that I love most movies directed by Dane directors, such as Bier and Trier?)
-Margot at the wedding by Noah Baumbach
(with two of my fav female actresses, and finally, a "serious" and decent performance with Jack Black. About time, Jack, about time!)
-Two days in Paris by Julie Delpy
(what! you think I would miss the virgin shoot de directeur Delpy? come on! It's not like you've never seen her in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. She is sexily cute!!)
-Dans Paris by Christophe Honore
(love the duet already.)
-Molière by Laurent Tirard
(Si tu connais les œuvres de Molière, ne loupes pas la chance.)
-This is England by Shane Meadows
(Little kid found himself in the gangs of the Skinhead? Interesting.=.=+)
-My kid could paint that by Amir Bar-Lev
(the birth of a genius? well, i surely hope to find the answer myself in this doc.)