I've long suspected I have double or split personalities, and these two tests just "complicate" my suspicion more...
What Kind of Guy Will You Fall For? | |
![]() | You would fall part for the geek. If you're looking for love, consider spending a little more time studying up in the library. To you, there's nothing more attractive than intelligence, shyness, and kindness; your future love may have four eyes and zero social skills, but he'll make up for it in brains and heart. |
![]() | You would fall part for the gentleman. Keep an eye out for your love at your next formal or field trip to the opera. Watch out for bad boys who walk on the inside of the curb and don't hold the door for you, and you'll end up with the guy who's suave, sophisticated, and classy through-and-through. |
| Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com | |
Future love? What about present love? Hey, hon, while you are reading this one, please kindly reflect a bit on yourself and see if you could explain or justify my choice....XD
Which Friends Character Are You? | |
![]() | You are Chandler. You're funny and that's why people like to have you around. You're also a great friend, and when someone you care about is in trouble, they know to come to you for some level-headed advice followed by some sharp sarcasm. |
| Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com | |
I was first Rachel and now I am Chandler? Not to mention that I've identified myself with Monica all along, since more than a decade ago. What is wrong with me? Does it suggest that I tell nerdy jokes like Chandler and am somewhat attracted to someone like Janice once in my lifetime? OMG...(you bet I cry with a nasal voice like Janice's.)
It's probably true that people have different sides? But Rachel and Chandler are quite the opposite, er, in many ways...
This only somewhat validates my suspicion of myself having a split personality, DOU.


