14 November 2003

There was once a doctor... Part I (November 14, 2003)

I knew a young man who had wished to be a doctor
that could save people's lives and his family's face.
I don't know what has become of him right now;
chances are, he could be a doctor that indeed
had saved people's lives, or that had saved not much
but for his pockets?
The reason he forced himself to listen to classical music
was because he wanted to be looked up to as
a dignified, classy guy.
He was such an beautiful and attractive young man
that there were so many girls calling him and rejected
that he had to make his roommates answer machines.

You asked me why I knew abou this?
I knew it because I was one of the girls that
he had tried to lull into his bed, and then
after he failed, he felt too ashamed to aswer the phone himself.
No, that's what I imagined.
I was not him, and surely I didn't know what he wouldn't
answer my phone.
Perhaps he was tiired of waiting for getting laid.
Perhaps I was a little too difficult and not stupid enough
to fall in love and fall onto his bed with him.
Well, the truth was...
I did fall for him, yet somehow I was trying to persuade
myself to do what he wanted from me.
And the result was,
I was too selfish to give in.