
I hate to say that my vacation is ruined by May shower, but it is indeed disappointing that the rain has kept me from a lot of pleasure and visit.
Literally, when it rains it pours...during the night, I tended to stay awake because of the pouring rain falling on the acrylic canope covering the balcony; during the day, I still have to endure the noise from all around.
Then I realize that even if I feel home with all these people and even if I find peace with my surroundings, my body is rejecting many things provided: the air, the noise and the odor of damp and mould.
But when I asked myself what I'd do if it lets up, I found myself stuttered: as one that has changed the style of living, shopping is not my cup of tea, nor is chatting and negociating with people. I feel lukewarm and reluctant but necessary to carry on the conversation in life with others so as to maintain certain relations and certain normalcy.