09 December 2005

Capture the moment

The lens attached to the body are designed to take objects/subjects presented right there before me
even if I look back, what I capture is the path I've travelled through and the view I've seen
I've got pictures as my lost or would-be-lost memory
But is that enough?

It's the same with people.
As long as I live a life with meaning, there'll always be the reunion and occasions to celebrate.
The pictues can be the evidence and the record of our growth, experience and can make me learn.
The faces that I adored, the stories that I was told, the particular one that I loved
I wish to capture them as my possessions, as my own.

The canonical lens is power
the power of certain key
the key to the precious
the precious became your collection
the collection is your possession
the possession to the past, the present and the future
in diverse dimensions and phases of life
it captures the canny and the uncanny
the desired and at times the undesired
the forgotten and the unforgotten