05 June 2005

Superperson

Staying low-profile is something that I have been learning.
After all, I am a nobody that has nothing to be claimed as the achievment as yet.
Being contented enough, I have friends from the earth
that would share with me anything they would love to talk to me about, happy or sad; for better or worse, I know that they would stay with me
disregard what I would turn out to be.
For those who appear to be superman or superwoman (I tend to use singular case owing to the traits of unatural and pretense in them that I do not agree with), I'd rather leave them along, for they do not know what plainness is.
It is not that perfection that has treatened the ordinary people but the psudo completeness, pretentiousness or pomposity that drive their friends away.
No one is perfect, and true friends do share those positive or negative encounterings to each other.
That is why smart superheroes always appear to be commonplace, homely and unattractive in real life, and one of the reason why the Incredibles appear to be attractive an idea -- they have weakness and prosaic per se.