The warmth of the sun rays piercing through the window
shined on my face
Your visage imerged witha a faint smile
on your cheek
The sun beam warm the empty seat beside me, yet
somehow, the light, the temperature, the heat
served as the residue that has been tagging
closely along with me and
reminded me, from time to time,
that you are still with me like the old time.
With strong will, I froced myself to retreat from your arms;
I believe, my love, this love is not worth
venturing or trying, and even if we try
it's not going anywhere.
No matter how hard you tried, you are just the same old narcissus that
you used to be, you are accustomed to being...
No matter how strong my faith is, I am not going to change you, my dear,
cause that's the way you are.
And perhaps it is the image of a narcissus that drove me to you.
Trust me, it's a fault, an illusion what makes you feel for me and I for you...