25 February 2004

Blooming Mountain

This war had turned men Lucifars
and women sufferers
They said before long
You would forget my name and move along

You said you would think of me
even when facing the enemy
She said she would wait for him
He didn't know she weeped alone till her eyes dim

I dreamt of embraching
the flower blooming with dew
I leaned close to you, feeling cold
with the snow flake falling on my hands dry and wrinkled
I felt the penetrating pain in my blood stream,
mixed with my tears and fears
for knowing you might hence be frozen in my dream

This war
that had slaughtered every soul with a sword and a roar
tear families apart
fired bullets as rain of dart

They said
she was no longer sad nor mad
she had studied him in the dusk
she had learned to know him in the dark
Even though they were besieged
she would not yeild in grief
for she knew her body carrying his seed