I want to let you know that “ It’s my life that I’m living as Julia, not yours or anybody else’s.”
If I feel like earning a big fortune and being rich, I’d sharpen my skill of teaching and make myself a teaching machine; if I listen to you and follow every of your instruction, I’d change my name and rename myself with your name.
It is I that choose to do what I am interested in, and I am glad that I follow this trail, tough, rocky as it seems but I enjoy the route all the way.
Best of all, I am still learning, and I learn a whole lot every day. And what have gained are never what you can measure by money?
Open up, and take a look around you: there are many things, many sights and many people you’ve never seen, known and coped with.
Of course, I am still young, perhaps too young to understand why you are panicking for me.
Of course, I comprehend your words full of good intention.
And yet, I would like to ask you to try to understand my young and hungry soul that is still eager to learn more about the world.
My dearest, it is my life that I am living.
Just let go and wish me the best luck; I shall appreciate and cherish the freedom that you have given me.