10 September 2003

YOUR LIFE

You said goodbye to your old days, and 
You greeted a new life with
Your loneliness and hunger to love, to be loved.
You smiled when she walked into your life.
You were glad your bitterness went away.
you feeling of emptiness was no longer there.
You thought you'd suffered no more.
You packed for your dream, but only to find out:
Your new life wasn't what you pictured.
Yu went in and out of the smoky, burning kitchen,
You hastled and bustled around with 
Your tight schedule and the family.
You recalled your dream of free life,
You regreted what you've done, but
Your deeds couldn't ever be undoned.
Was it what you had been looking for?
Once again
I took a galnce at your coy and timid smile,
I saw her snow-whilte teeth,
I realized you've driffed away from me a long time ago.
I hope I may see through the sky and the secret of life.
I wish I could never think of you, nor be worried about you ever since.
I am never the one for you to hold on to, and
Your are never the one for me to count on.
My dear, now
I perceive that
You, and your so-called life are nothing but a trap,
which is set especially for people who dreads to be left alone.