It has been three days since Daphane is diagnosed of a mild stroke. All of us were shocked at such a bright 15-year-old young girl getting such illness right before the entrance exam of senior high school. Julian and I were really depressed these two days, for our plans might be forced to change, and above all, we were very much concerned with her health condition.
I recalled the feeling of helplessness and the fear that had hounded me when I stayed in the hospital for bronchitis at the age of eighteen. Just think of Daphane, I couldn't help but feeling blue. She is so young, so bright and so beautiful that when we just think of her future and the possible consequence of this stroke, all we could do is to remain optomistic and prepare for the worst.
Thanks to my friend, Sophie, who has been making effort in helping me every way she can, we have started to collect every info that we can get to deal with this case.
Please pray with me, whoever is reading this, for Daphane's recovery and good health.